1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the following general conditions apply exclusively. All contrary comments of the contract partner must be accepted in writing and refer only to the present order. The customer is aware that he accepts the present general conditions with his order.
2. Complaints must be sent to us by registered mail within 8 days of the invoice date. A properly submitted complaint does not release the customer from his payment obligation to pay our invoice in its entirety.
3. In the event of a justified complaint, our liability is limited to the replacement of the defective goods with the exclusion of any compensation. In any case, it is limited to the guarantees given to us by the supplier.
4. The cancellation of an order by the customer can only be made with our consent and subject to a compensation payment to our company, which is assessed at a flat rate of 20% of the intended order.
5. No guarantee can be given if the customer has not followed the instructions for use, maintenance instructions or instructions of any kind. We do not assume any liability for any damage when installing spare parts that we have purchased and which are assembled by the buyer.
6. Eupen, Belgium is intended for the place of payment. Our invoices are payable net, without discount, upon receipt. 15% interest is charged annually on the invoices not paid on time and without legal notice. Any delay in payment of invoices will be made with a 20% compensation with a minimum of € 62 on all outstanding amounts, recognized by the customer on the basis of the Civil Law Articles 1147 and 1152. We retain ownership of the delivered goods until complete Repayment of all claims due to us from the business relationship.
7. Competent jurisdiction is Eupen-Belgium alone.